Tuesday, July 18, 2017

You make my heart smile - Layout share

Well helloooo ... 2 day's in a row ... Go me!!!  Over the weekend I had a peak at the mid-month sketch from Stuck?! sketches and new I wanted to play along with this one.

Let's take a quick look at my layout and the sketch ...




Let's take a closer look at some of the details.  Paper and embellishments are from Bo Bunny's Petal Lane collection ... I love the colors on this one!


I found some cute kraft and chalkboard tags at a local bookstore, and they came in handy
for this layout.


I hope to share the mini album I have been working on with you tomorrow ... be sure to check back in.  I promise it's a goody!

Happy Tuesday!!


1 comment:

  1. Oh this is so darling, I love it all! especially ow you used that background paper as I always struggle with those! So glad you joined us at Stuck?! Sketches!

    ReplyDelete